Wydawnictwo: Chess Informant
Ilość stron: 350
Język wydania: angielski
Format: 16.9 x 23.8 cm
CHESS INFORMANT’S 146th ADVENTURE
Once Upon a Time
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Moradiabadi & Perunovic – Norway Chess (Tournament Review)
- Jones –4NCL 2020 (Review)
- Foisor– US Chess Championship (Tournament Review)
- Leitao – A Tribute to Henrique Mecking
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary (British Chess Championships)
- Delchev – The English Opening Repertoire – Part II
- Ivanisevic – The English Repertoire for White (Ivan’s Short Cuts)
- Kannapann – Sacrificing the Queen – Part II
- Shyam Sundar - The King March!
- Prusikin – Positional exchange sacrifice
- Rogers – Beauty and the Beast from Baku (Linares 2003)
- Griffin – A Story of American Fighter (Walter Browne)
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, puzzles, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have
publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!