Wydawnictwo: Chess Informant, 2021
Ilość stron: 350
Język wydania: angielski
Format: 16.9 x 23.8 cm
The Chess Informant has two editions: one including a DVD with all games (combined product) and one without the DVD (paperback only).
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Sokolov – The Candidates Tournament Review
- Marin – Old Wine in New Bottles
- Foisor – State of Play with Sabina (Attacking Chess)
- Leitao – The Search for the Brazilian Immortal
- Szabo – The Keres Attack (Theoretical Survey)
- Ivanisevic – Ivan’s Short Cuts (Theoretical Overview)
- Perunovic – The Rossolimo Sicilian (Theoretical Survey)
- Kannapann – The Four Knights for White (Theoretical Survey)
- Milanovic – New Ideas in the Philidor Defence (Theoretical Survey)
- Prusikin – Shine and Poverty of Double Pawns
- Rogers – Biel Festival 1985 and 1986 (Roger’s Reminiscences)
- Griffin – A tribute to Lev Polugaevsky
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, Correspondence chess, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious students!