The Open Spanish is considered to be one of the soundest systems in modern opening theory. It remains a popular choice among superstars such as Mamediyarov, Caruana , So and Giri and was used in World Championship matches by Korchnoi and Anand.
In this opening Black opts for active piece play and is not afraid to fight for the initiative from an early stage. One of the many good features of this opening is that Black is often the side which controls the pace of the game. Black can go for long forced variations that lead to sharp endgames or choose a slower game with more pieces on the board.
Therefore, the Open Spanish is not only an excellent weapon against stronger players, but also gives plenty of scope for the outplaying of “lesser rated’’ opponents.
This DVD offers a full repertoire for Black against 1.e4 and gives you a great arsenal of ideas against all the topical lines.
- Czas odtwarzania video: 4 godziny (English)
- Interaktywne treningi z feedbackiem
- Extra: Trenowanie z aplikacjami ChessBase - Zapamiętaj początkowy repertuar i graj kluczowe pozycje przeciwko Fritzowi na różnych poziomach
- Baza danych z modelami gry
- GM Sipke Ernst jest arcymistrzem i trenerem FIDE, który był członkiem holenderskiej reprezentacji narodowej. Jego szczyt Elo to 2606.
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible soundcard, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.